Fingerboard Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

Go down

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all? Empty Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

Post  Unlanvar Wed Aug 03 2011, 13:46

Hello. The picture is degraded more by transcoders, but it's usually more than watchable. Even Shrinking down a large movie looks better than VHS. Since I do own the originals as well, I'm a little more open to high compression that some may be. If I really like the film, it goes to rebuilder. Since 90% of the movies I buy are the ones I like, most of the time I'm using RB. The other 10% I buy solely for my daughter or wife, and most of those (like Bambi 2 or Yours, Mine and Ours) are going to get backed up with Shrink. Some odd few don't require either. Dick and Jane for instance required no compression after removing FS version with vobblanker.

Unlanvar
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum