How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Go down

How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 30 2009, 11:12

ok, to start off, you will need to buy some marble/granite. a good size is 3/8 or 3/6, but any size will work, just make sure its not too big or small.

now, you are gonna need some marble/granite for the legs. 1/2 is the perfect size for a medium size bench.

now, on to the adhesive. i use AcrylicPro, wich is good for glueing granit and marble.

wait about an hour and a haf, sand don the edges of the bech and viola!

you have mad a marble bench : )

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  Evan E. on Thu Jul 30 2009, 11:13

cant wait for my benches!

_________________
SUBSCRIBE!
skate:
https://www.youtube.com/user/doracrossedtheborder
fingerboard:
https://www.youtube.com/user/theflanneldude
vx2100mk1

[09:07:04] ♣️†Elijah♣️† : evan those lil lights on the rail was cool.
[09:07:25] @ Evan E. : thanks dude. it took 3 hours to put all those lights up and 2 power outages in the lights.
avatar
Evan E.
Fingerboarder

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 23
Location : pittsburgh, pa

https://www.youtube.com/user/doracrossedtheborder

Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  FBNikke on Fri Jul 31 2009, 23:19

nice im maybe gonna make one Very Happy can you show on of yours?
avatar
FBNikke
Fingerboarder

Posts : 72
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 21
Location : Kokkola

https://www.youtube.com/Sk4t3rdude

Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  mitja on Sun Aug 02 2009, 03:50

thanks i'll make 1 Razz post pictures of yours Wink
avatar
mitja
Fingerboarder

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 23
Location : ravne na koroškem

Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  FBPavki on Sun Aug 02 2009, 04:06

Ben K. wrote:ok, to start off, you will need to buy some marble/granite. a good size is 3/8 or 3/6, but any size will work, just make sure its not too big or small.

now, you are gonna need some marble/granite for the legs. 1/2 is the perfect size for a medium size bench.

now, on to the adhesive. i use AcrylicPro, wich is good for glueing granit and marble.

wait about an hour and a haf, sand don the edges of the bech and viola!

you have mad a marble bench : )

wil you send me the sponsor pack or wtf?
avatar
FBPavki
Fingerboarder

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/FBPavki

Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 02 2009, 04:14

FBPavki wrote:
Ben K. wrote:ok, to start off, you will need to buy some marble/granite. a good size is 3/8 or 3/6, but any size will work, just make sure its not too big or small.

now, you are gonna need some marble/granite for the legs. 1/2 is the perfect size for a medium size bench.

now, on to the adhesive. i use AcrylicPro, wich is good for glueing granit and marble.

wait about an hour and a haf, sand don the edges of the bech and viola!

you have mad a marble bench : )

wil you send me the sponsor pack or wtf?

chill man, im pretty busy now. i have to make 4 benches ON monday, THEN when i wake up i have to skate over to the post office, then i have to go to the hospital cuz my auny had surgerty. cool it, youll get it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  FBPavki on Sun Aug 02 2009, 04:18

Ben K. wrote:
FBPavki wrote:
Ben K. wrote:ok, to start off, you will need to buy some marble/granite. a good size is 3/8 or 3/6, but any size will work, just make sure its not too big or small.

now, you are gonna need some marble/granite for the legs. 1/2 is the perfect size for a medium size bench.

now, on to the adhesive. i use AcrylicPro, wich is good for glueing granit and marble.

wait about an hour and a haf, sand don the edges of the bech and viola!

you have mad a marble bench : )

wil you send me the sponsor pack or wtf?

chill man, im pretty busy now. i have to make 4 benches ON monday, THEN when i wake up i have to skate over to the post office, then i have to go to the hospital cuz my auny had surgerty. cool it, youll get it.

Very Happy just checkin' if i'm still on team..oh ye i know..when ever you can .. (:
avatar
FBPavki
Fingerboarder

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/FBPavki

Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  FBNikke on Thu Aug 06 2009, 19:46

yeahh i made one like a hour ago they are awesome Smile
avatar
FBNikke
Fingerboarder

Posts : 72
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 21
Location : Kokkola

https://www.youtube.com/Sk4t3rdude

Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  Evan E. on Fri Aug 07 2009, 00:06

i like my benches, but theyre broken. i will review then if you want me 2 ben.

_________________
SUBSCRIBE!
skate:
https://www.youtube.com/user/doracrossedtheborder
fingerboard:
https://www.youtube.com/user/theflanneldude
vx2100mk1

[09:07:04] ♣️†Elijah♣️† : evan those lil lights on the rail was cool.
[09:07:25] @ Evan E. : thanks dude. it took 3 hours to put all those lights up and 2 power outages in the lights.
avatar
Evan E.
Fingerboarder

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 23
Location : pittsburgh, pa

https://www.youtube.com/user/doracrossedtheborder

Back to top Go down

that helps

Post  matt w. on Sat Oct 10 2009, 09:33

that helps kinda
avatar
matt w.
Fingerboarder

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  HunterSiegel on Sun Dec 20 2009, 23:53

what the heck is 3/8 or 3/6 or 1/2?? is that in inches or what?
avatar
HunterSiegel
Fingerboarder

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 21
Location : Syracuse, NY

Back to top Go down

Re: How to: Make Basic Marble/Granite Benches.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum