Fingerboard Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why i wasnt here when you were

Go down

why i wasnt here when you were Empty why i wasnt here when you were

Post  Evan E. Sat Oct 31 2009, 03:18

okay so recently random guests have been posting to go to another forum. just dont do it. anybody who is called P.Brain is a faggot. so im sorry i wasnt here to help elijah (even though he did nothing about it and i had to lock them all) but here is why i havent made a fb vid in ages. well first, i cant skate for 2 MORE WEEKS. second, i ordered a century opteka mk1 (if u dont know what they are learn) and cant wait to put it on my vx2100. so i might make a fb vid ON MY OLD CAMERA every once and a while. i didnt quit though. i fb all the time at night. i just dont wanna ever make a fb vid on my vx21 mk1 setup because that would be gay to film fbing on a like a 2,400 camera for skateboarding. so sorry. also i have been focusing a lot on my skateboard filming lately because 1 i cant skate and 2 filming ftw. u can film skating and not be sore the next day. i like staying up all night editing vids also. so yeah the reason i havent been on helping out the FBT staff is because i have been on skateperception a lot even though everyone hates me Smile i love to look at vids that arent finished yet, camera setups, and talk about editing, posting videos, talking about filming, talking about montages and promos and just random footy posted, uploading vids, and posting vids. also i bought my mk1 new off their store. so sorry, and i will try to come on a tad bit more. if u didnt know, skateperception is a forum/youtube/photo sharing site/camera shop for skateboarding and filming.

update: matt w. un-respected usered due to never being on and posting anymore. job is up for grabs to a ture poster.
Evan E.
Evan E.
Fingerboarder

https://www.youtube.com/user/doracrossedtheborder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum