Fingerboard Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Fingerboards Updates

3 posters

Go down

Revival Fingerboards Updates Empty Revival Fingerboards Updates

Post  toastycornflakes Thu Dec 10 2009, 03:47

Below are Revival Fingerboards updates.

12/09/09 Update

Yeah, this is my "official" thread. Since I'm still somewhat new to making fb stuff, I'll need feedback from time to time.

The thing is, Tech Deck doesn't care about the scene, but supportive companies (BRR, FF) just charge too much. I can barely support my hobby. So I decided to open my own company, and not charge $50+ for a wooden fingerboard.

I'm still trying to think of a solid name. Any ideas? I like Revival a lot. But I'm still not sure.

Now, I don't really have any products for sale right now. In early 2010, I'm going to release my products.

Here's a list of the products, and a brief descrition-

Fingerboard. (Duh. They have medium kicks, medium concave, and defined dips. I'm getting CNC molds from a friend for free. Becuase I want to make sure that I have a nice shape, etc.)

Longboard. (Also going to be a cnc mold. I'm still wondering what the ideal shape is, and I'm also talking about the general outline shape. If you have any ideas for the shape, make sure to tell me.)

Hopefully, bearing wheels. (I'm still unsure of whether I can make them. I'm thinking dual bearing, backless.)

Shaped trucks. (I've done some tests, and I figured out a good way to make them. They look nice, and they are also painted.)

That's about it. If you guys have any suggestions, or comments, feel free to message me or leave a comment.

Site coming soon.

I only shaped half of the truck, becuase I wanted to show the difference between a shaped truck, and a non-shaped truck. I think it looks really nice, but I've seen very few shaped trucks in the past. I also paint them in various color combinations.

Revival Fingerboards Updates Dscf0010

Like it? I'm still working on creating the cone effect that I want on the end of the truck close to the axles. Here's an example of painted wide trucks I did.

Revival Fingerboards Updates DSCF0007-1

Tell me what you guys think. Thanks for readin.
toastycornflakes
toastycornflakes
Fingerboarder

Back to top Go down

Revival Fingerboards Updates Empty Revival

Post  i<3Fingerboarding Wed Dec 16 2009, 11:38

i like the name it is like reviving the scene of fingerboarding
and the truck shape is good i would like to get sponsored by u if u were maybe like mid 2010 king

i<3Fingerboarding
Fingerboarder

Back to top Go down

Revival Fingerboards Updates Empty shaping

Post  Robert h. Wed Dec 23 2009, 02:14

how do u shape the truck to look rounded? mine are always like boxy
Robert h.
Robert h.
Fingerboarder

https://www.youtube.com/user/robrob1234561

Back to top Go down

Revival Fingerboards Updates Empty Re: Revival Fingerboards Updates