Fingerboard Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Comply Complete

4 posters

Go down

No Comply Complete Empty No Comply Complete

Post  Boffey Fri Nov 27 2009, 06:07

Basically you get a decent complete setup for $50, you get;
No Comply CP Mold Deck (Random plies)
No Comply V3 Single Bearing Wheels (Random set of wheels, could be Biggies, Minis or Normal V3's in Black or White, or if theres no V3's you could even get V4's)
No Comply Wide Trucks
1 Sheet of Flex Tape
Bushings, Pivot Cups, Mounting Screws
Stickers, a pin badge and it all comes nicely in a metal tin.
I also ordered some Foamy Goodness tape so i put that on instead.

Shipping;
I live in the UK and shipping took 2 weeks which isnt too bad because there was a postal strike in the UK at the time so this could have effected how long it took, but not bad considering the shipping was only $3.

Deck;
The deck is 28mm wide and about 100mm long, so its a normal size deck. Medium Concave and Medium Kicks. The deck is very nicely made, its a very good shape all holes drilled very well, i had no problem getting trucks on. The bottom is nicely laqured, very shiny
exept for a little patch near the tail, so no big deal. It has very good pop and flips very well. 8/10

Wheels;
The wheels i got were normal V3's in white. I really like the wheels, they are very smooth but can be a bit noisy. The bearing was a bit loose in one of the wheels, but again no big deal, they fit on the trucks fine. 7/10

Trucks;
The trucks are like Tech Deck trucks but the stock axels are straight and the kingpins dont stick out the bottom. They fit on the deck well and the wheels fit on the axels properly. The kingpins kept slipping out of place though so it was annoying to get the busing on, but overall pretty good. 7/10

Foamy Goodness Tape;
It is very grippy and didnt take long to wear in, it only took like 30 mins. It comes uncut so it wasnt to easy to get on, the tape kept sticking to the edge of the deck. It sticks to the deck very well, it doesnt peel off. And most importantly, it feels so good on your fingers, im very pleased with it. 9/10

Overall;
Overall its a good value complete with good products, i also reccomend, if your buying it, to also buy a pack of Foamy Goodness tape and some Kingpins. It makes a great first setup for the money. Overall 8/10

Last edited by Boffey on Mon Dec 21 2009, 07:40; edited 1 time in total

Boffey
Fingerboarder

Back to top Go down

No Comply Complete Empty Re: No Comply Complete

Post  alex b Sat Nov 28 2009, 13:38

it doesnt have medium concave it has V concave

alex b
Fingerboarder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason M Sun Dec 20 2009, 11:18

Im using my CP as my main setup now! Its the best!
Mason M
Mason M
Respected User

Back to top Go down

Post  WalterEngelhardt Mon Jan 11 2010, 03:35

Boffey wrote:Basically you get a decent complete setup for $50, you get;
No Comply CP Mold Deck (Random plies)
No Comply V3 Single Bearing Wheels (Random set of wheels, could be Biggies, Minis or Normal V3's in Black or White, or if theres no V3's you could even get V4's)
No Comply Wide Trucks
1 Sheet of Flex Tape
Bushings, Pivot Cups, Mounting Screws
Stickers, a pin badge and it all comes nicely in a metal tin.
I also ordered some Foamy Goodness tape so i put that on instead.

Shipping;
I live in the UK and shipping took 2 weeks which isnt too bad because there was a postal strike in the UK at the time so this could have effected how long it took, but not bad considering the shipping was only $3.

Deck;
The deck is 28mm wide and about 100mm long, so its a normal size deck. Medium Concave and Medium Kicks. The deck is very nicely made, its a very good shape all holes drilled very well, i had no problem getting trucks on. The bottom is nicely laqured, very shiny
exept for a little patch near the tail, so no big deal. It has very good pop and flips very well. 8/10

Wheels;
The wheels i got were normal V3's in white. I really like the wheels, they are very smooth but can be a bit noisy. The bearing was a bit loose in one of the wheels, but again no big deal, they fit on the trucks fine. 7/10

Trucks;
The trucks are like Tech Deck trucks but the stock axels are straight and the kingpins dont stick out the bottom. They fit on the deck well and the wheels fit on the axels properly. The kingpins kept slipping out of place though so it was annoying to get the busing on, but overall pretty good. 7/10

Foamy Goodness Tape;
It is very grippy and didnt take long to wear in, it only took like 30 mins. It comes uncut so it wasnt to easy to get on, the tape kept sticking to the edge of the deck. It sticks to the deck very well, it doesnt peel off. And most importantly, it feels so good on your fingers, im very pleased with it. 9/10

Overall;
Overall its a good value complete with good products, i also reccomend, if your buying it, to also buy a pack of Foamy Goodness tape and some Kingpins. It makes a great first setup for the money. Overall 8/10

i want one so bad
WalterEngelhardt
WalterEngelhardt
Fingerboarder

http://www.lighthousefbs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum